The Harvard College Mathematics Review (HCMR) is an annual journal of expository mathematical articles written and edited by undergraduates. Its content is targeted at advanced undergraduates studying mathematics and related fields at colleges across the nation.
We are currently looking for expository student articles and original problems in mathematics or related subjects. These can be papers written for tutorials, courses, or just for fun!
As well as general articles and problems, we are also looking for students willing to write our four feature articles: Mathematical Minutiae, Statistics Corner, Applied Mathematics Corner, and My Favorite Problem.
Please email submissions to email@example.com by January 1, 2013. Click here for more information and instructions.
Merrell Shoes, Taking You Miles Ahead
Merrell is a reputable brand that has been designing and manufacturing shoes for several centuries now. Merrell shoes are made from a combination of various technologies to achieve the best performance with minimum weight. The company blends their shoes in a qualitative manner hence assuring comfort. Merrell shoes Australia – http://www.brandhousedirect.com.au/a/collections/brand-merrell capitalize on the latest technology in the whole shoe making process which has enabled them to remain relevant. Besides, their designs are convenient for anyone.
Features of Merrell Shoes
1) They are well aerated. The shoes are made from perforated micron leather that allows enough air to pass through the soles. This helps to keep dry even during strenuous activity. It also prevents the accumulation of sweat that leads to bacterial growth.
2) They do not cramp the feet since they’re designed in such a way that they are wide at the top box. They have a footbed designed to enhance comfort.
3) They act as cushion by absorbing shock. Merrell shoes have the Merrell Air Cushion, which is an extremely responsive foam of EVA constructed to take shockwaves while walking. They also act as reinforcement to the shoe.
Tips for Maintaining Merrell Shoes
– Always brush the debris and dust from the surface of your shoe. This will ensure no dirt accumulates.
– If your shoe is stained with dust that is not easily removable or mud, use warm soapy water for loosening the stains. It is advisable to use multi-purpose shoe brush, which cleans shoes surfaces made of rubber, leather, canvas, vinyl and many more.
– In case you want to dry Merrell shoes at Brand house direct, remove the shoelaces, and then place them in an open place under the sun.
Merrell shoes are the most popular footwear used for a wide array of recreation purposes. If you want to buy a pair of these shoes, online purchasing is the best way to enjoy discounts and other great offers.
Catch Training Sydney Offers a Fun and Interesting RCG Course
The RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) course, given by Catch Training Sydney, qualifies those who work, or want to work, for a business licensed to keep and operate gaming machines. In a safe, fair and supportive classroom environment, Catch Training Sydney students gain the knowledge and awareness required to work responsibly for companies that offer gambling services — RGS (Responsible Gambling Services).RCG certification is required to do any of the following:
• Be a staff member whose duty includes any activity involving gaming machines on the premises. This may also include staff who patrol or serve in the gaming machine area, or staff who are involved in paying out winnings to patrons.
• Be a secretary of a registered club
• Be a licensee of a full hotel
Catch Training Sydney is one of the leading providers of RCG certification, as well as other high-quality workplace skills training. The instructors are dedicated and qualified, possessing current certifications and significant experience in their areas of expertise. They regularly participate in professional development activities in order to stay current on the latest trends and requirements.
The RCG course Sydney by catch.nsw.edu.au is course is reasonably priced and is completed in one day. There are no prerequisites for taking the Catch Training Sydney RCG course. However, a person must be 18 years of age to work in a licensed gaming venue in NSW. Therefore, a photo ID must be provided at time of enrollment.
Catch Training Sydney participants can be assured of being treated fairly and equally. Classes are free from discrimination and harassment of all kinds. Students’ privacy is always taken very seriously. Every student is treated with honesty and respect and the same is expected from each student.
Set in a modern training environment, enthusiastic instructors provide a fun course in a welcoming atmosphere. Instructors are dedicated to making the RCG course lively and interesting. If students at Catch Training Sydney are not having fun, they’re simply not paying attention!
The Catch Training Sydney class location is convenient to public transportation and a number of cafes and take away restaurants.
Included are instructions on how to minimize harm within a gaming environment. It equips the student to detect problems relating to gambling. Catch Training Sydney instructors teach proper communication and management of patrons using gaming machines, as well as how to provide great customer service. Students also learn the laws that prohibit minors — anyone under the age of 18 — from using gaming machines.
Throughout the Catch Training Sydney RCG course, students have the support they need from the Trainer Assessor. Trainers are available during class hours but also provide worksite visits in addition to email and phone support.
Catch Training Sydney students take this course to invest in themselves and their futures. They meet other people working in this field and receive job placement and promotion tips.
Catch the wave of a new work experience with Catch Training Sydney’s highly enjoyable RCG course.